Sunday, October 6, 2019

Vintage Inspired Gentleman's Journal, A Great Gift

Welcome to INSPIRE!

Hello there friends!
I hope that y'all are enjoying fall 
where ever you are!

I have been fall inspired for weeks, and 
have doing a lot a fall crafts & DIY's around the home.

Today however, I wanted to share with you the link to my YouTube Channel, 
and a video share that isn't exactly fall related.

My friend Kim Lippincott over at the 
Vintage Rose Creations Facebook store, recently sent me an AMAZING pack of products and items.

So, for my first designer project with these goodies, I created my very first Gentleman's Journal.


Definitely took me back to my youth, when my dad would smoke a cherry-vanilla cigar......yes we all know smoking is BAD, but there is honestly just something about the smell of a cigar or pipe, that takes me back to my childhood every time. 

AAAANY how.......
Here is the video and link to my YouTube channel, I certainly hope you will visit.




And please subscribe, I am finally getting the hang of youtubing, and I would love to share it with y'all!

Please visit Vintage Rose Creations on Facebook, for unique vintage and vintage inspired fabric, ephemera, paper products, books and so much more!



Join the fun at Kim's Vintage Rose & Crafty Friends on Facebook, where you can share with other your creative makes, and make friendships too!!!



Thanks so much for visiting today!

Until next time.....
Live Life Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment