Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Process Video Fall Canvas Painting

Hello Creative Friends!
Welcome to INSPIRE!

Safe to say by now, all of us are feeling the or at least anticipating the beautiful fall season.

I have been especially inspired by all the crops surrounding where I live, ESPECIALLY the pumpkin, corn and nearby sunflower fields.

These inspiring things is what has re-ignited my love for painting on canvas.

This is my latest rendering, using FABULOUS products from PLAID Crafts, including their FolkArt Acrylic Paints & Mod Podge Ultra Matte, used as a sealer for the completed canvas.

Featured below the video, is the direct link to my YouTube Channel.
I would LOVE for you to subscribe and stay up to date with new videos as I post them!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Hope to see you again soon!!!!!

Until next time......
Live Life INSPIRED!




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, just beautiful, thank you for sharing, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete