Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Paint Brush Transformation With Products By Finnabair

Hello there!
Welcome to INSPIRE.

Whew...what a busy summer I have had. Busiest one I can recall in a very long time.
Have been enjoying time spent with family, running here and there for household, cleaning a (new to me) classic Land Rover that my hubby traded his classic Harley Sportster for, nursing an injured hip, and preparing for fall home improvements, helping my future sis-in-law plan her & my baby Bub's fall wedding............
Think I need a vacation lol πŸ˜‰

My Land Rover πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’—

She needs a new bumper, and ignition (on it's way) but other than that, she is perfect! And she is an automatic, which will not irritate my hip as my standard Jeep Compass has πŸ˜’

I have always loved this particular design. And thanks to my generous & loving hubby, I now have one πŸ’“

But lately I have been able to get in some crafting, of the non-committal variety. I FINALLY got to use my Finnabair Art Alchemy products my hubby blessed me with for our anniversary, in February.

First project, converting a very used and once loved paint brush into a little piece of art.


I absolutely LOVE these metallic paints & wax! The colors are so vibrant and rich, and very, very concentrated.
Literally, a little dab will do.

And I love the end result. Next will be doing a mixed media canvas to mount the brush on. Will share those pics when it is done!

Anyways.....I certainly hope all of you are enjoying your summer or winter depending on geography.

Until next time......Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment