Wednesday, July 25, 2018

How To Add Transfer Foil To A Creative Project

Hey there!
Welcome to INSPIRE!

Today I wanted to share the link to 
my latest canvas canvas project, created using the innovative products of ScraPerfect.

Head on over to the ScraPerfect blog
for full details following this link:

https://scraperfect.blogspot.com/2018/07/boho-inspired-foiled-feather-canvas-how.html

I also wanted to share some fun I have had these last couple of weeks, spending time with a couple of my nieces, and share the art they created, using many tips (and auntie's supplies) that I had taught them.

These girls AMAZED me!! So dedicated to the projects, seeing them through to the finish.
They did this auntie proud!




We also took an afternoon to visit an art district in a local community, unfortunately there wasn't a whole lot going on that day, the gallery was even closed 😞, but I did find a new art store for many of the art supplies I use, at more reasonable prices 😃 so it wasn't a complete wasted day.
Played on some of the local artisan metal sculptures too.





Made one of the nieces smile big, finding a book that has been selling out fast since it's recent release, as an early birthday present for this August baby.


While in the art district area, we also visited a boutique, "Made To Love" featuring hand crafted art, jewelry & apparel, to aid in giving children of Haiti, an opportunity to go to school.
Statement from their website:

WE BUY HAITIAN MAKE ITEMS FROM LOCAL ARTISANS MARKETS AND CO-OPS. THIS CREATES LONG-TERM, WELL PAYING AND SUSTAINABLE EMPLOYMENT. WE THEN SELL THOSE ITEMS IN OUR STORE LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN HAMILTON (LINK TO THE CONTACT US/GEO MAP PAGE). AND, THE PROFITS GENERATED IS USED TO CREATE EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR HAITIAN CHILDREN.

IT’S A FULL CIRCLE CREATING TRUE GENERATIONAL CHANGE THAT WILL LIFT THESE FAMILIES OUT OF POVERTY AND BUILD HOPE WITHIN COMMUNITIES.


The art & merchandise is sensational, the stories, truly inspiring. Check them out at:

https://www.made-to-love.org

And to finish the week, we gathered my "mamma", and went to see "Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again", being that I have been a fan of ABBA & of the first movie, couldn't miss out on this!

If only we had danced in the aisles......

Thanks so much for stopping by today, an letting me share with you my busy couple of weeks.

Hope to see you again real soon!

Until next time....... Be a "Dancing Queen"!


No comments:

Post a Comment