Monday, April 10, 2017

Perfect Way To Enter A New Month-Join A Crafting Challenge

Hello There!
Welcome to INSPIRE.

I wanted to stop by and share something 
so very exciting for me.

I entered the Canvas Corp Brands
March Challenge,
and although I did not win, 
my project, was a featured project
over at the CCB Creative Studio Blog.
Here is a pic of the wall hanging 
I created and entered with.



And here is the length for the full post over at 
The Creative Studio
http://blog.canvascorpbrands.com/march-challenge-winner-featured-projects/


This is a first for me, and I am so thrilled!

Stop on over, and give a shout of congrats
to the challenge winner,
and see my and other projects also featured
in the post.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Until next time....
Crafty Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment