Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Canvas Corp Brands March Challenge "Rebirth"

Hello Everyone.
Welcome to INSPIRE.
Today I am sharing a brief Tutorial,
on how I created a project for
 Canvas Corp Brands
 This challenge is a bit different,
in that entries are for
a chance to be a Guest Designer
for the month May.
For my entry, I chose to do
a 5x7 mixed media canvas board.
I incorporated a variety of
texture through burlap, jute, fabric
and floral elements.





I captured what spring, or
a "rebirthing" of seasons
means to me.
New life with baby birds entering this world and the "song of Joy" that brings, with flowers, grass & tree's, coming back to life after their winter slumber.
All the elements I love.
I hope you enjoy this project & brief tutorial.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please visit again soon.
Until then....
Crafty Blessings!







No comments:

Post a Comment