Wednesday, September 7, 2016

FLOWER BEAUTY

Hello Everyone!
 
Wanted to share with you my recent project 
a whimsical frame  featuring GORGEOUS card stock, paper and embellies from The Robin's Nest, and my favorite Santoro GORJUS Stamp, "The Hatter".
 
 
 
 
 
The adorable beauty in the photo, is my favorite photo of my now 12 year old niece when she was just a toddler, Starr.
 
I began my project using gesso to cover two wooden frames I purchased at Michael's, as I wanted a "recessed" look for the photo.
 
 
 
I painted both frames with acrylic paint in an ivory shade, and covered the front frame with Just for Boys striped paper, adding damask design corners with textured gesso.
 
 
 
Next, I created flowers using additional papers along with embellishments found exclusively at The Robin's Nest.
 
 
 
I used beacon 3n1 glue to adhere frames, flowers, embellishments.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the project and brief tutorial.
 
 Remember to visit the Chattering Robin's blog, to see more projects by the talented design team for The Robins Nest, and for unique and beautiful paper crafting supplies, be sure to visit The Robin's Nest Store
 
 
 
 
 
Please visit again soon!
Crafty Blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment