Friday, April 20, 2018

How To Beat The Sick Fur Baby Blues

Hey y'all!
Welcome to INSPIRE.

It has been a week or so since my last post.
Sadly, one of my fur babies had 
fallen ill and stopped eating.
So this mama has been giving 
round the clock care & attention 
to my boy.

Two vet visits in, and all we know is he
is severely & dangerously anemic.
And have zero idea of the cause.

He is now on steroids & iron supplements, 
and is starting to show great improvement, and eating everything we give him.
THANK GOD!

Our boy Emmett today.



So during his napping moments, I got 
out my sketch pad, and learned
some new techniques in drawing.

I loved this one so much, it has
turned into a canvas, and has been submitted
as a creative crew project with Canvas Corp Brands.

I thought I would share the "sketch" process with you, as well as the early stages of transferring this 
"artsy girl" over to canvas.






For the completed canvas, stay tuned,
as it is posted with Canvas Corp Brands, I will share it with you too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time.............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment