Friday, October 13, 2017

It's All About Birthday Cakes & Cupcakes: My Creative Life

Hello there, 
welcome to INSPIRE.

It has been a crazy, busy
couple of weeks for this ol' gal.

Two nieces, had birthdays
two weeks in a row, and they both
requested that their Aunt "Chelle"
make the cakes and cupcakes for both.

What a ride that was, lol.
The following are photos of the finished goodies.

The first, a Paris themed cake & cupcakes.




The second, a Beauty & The Beast inspired
cake and cupcakes.



That is 2 cakes, and 48 cupcakes,
one week apart. Now I know why I do not care for cake.
But for my nieces, I would do it all again.

And even in this midst of this, 
I managed to get my design team project for 
The Robin's Nest finished.
For full details, follow the link below the photo.

http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/2017/10/how-to-make-fun-whimsical-mini-witch.html

The link to The Robin's Nest online store:
http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net


AND I even made a personal project,
a 4x4 deep canvas collage heart
(inspired by the art of Kelly Rae Roberts).


It has been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks,
I am now ready for some calm and creative time.

Have a blessed remainder of the week.

Until next time.......Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment