Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Busily Creating...The Robin's Nest project, and more


Hello everyone!
Popping in to share my recent projects that I have created these last couple of weeks. I have been a very busy gal.
 
First up, my current project with The Robin's Nest.
Our theme for the month of August has been
"Girly Girl". I created a fun card, that is inspired by a girls life and some of a girls dream's.

 
For unique paper, cardstock, embellishments & more be sure to visit The Robin's Nest online store.
 
 
I have been creating away on a few personal projects as well.
 
Both my first, second & the 3rd projects, feature  vintage inspired hankie, ribbons, and appliques from my friend
Kim Larson Norman's Facebook store
The Vintage Rose Emporium.
 
13" Paper Mache' Dress Form
 
Paper Clay Egg 

French Shabby Wooden Heart Wall Décor
 
So if you are looking for vintage & vintage inspired craft supplies, The vintage rose Emporium, is the place to find them.
 
Next, is a 6x6 deep canvas mixed media décor project I created for my future sister-in-law for her birthday, which was two days before mine, it was so fun celebrating with her.
 
 
The following project, just happens to be where my first love of creating began in my youth, canvas painting.
 
I absolutely love 6x6 deep canvas's for creating mixed media projects, and I found myself equally as please with painting on one.
 
My inspiration for this, is of memories from my favorite vacation spot, Panama City Beach in Florida.
 
 
And lastly, but not the least, my upcycled DIY
"work in progress"
a chandelier for my craft space.
Chandelier was free
Spray paint/primer $12
Acrylic Crystal Dangles $4
Cost thus far $16
I still need to pick up some chandelier acrylic crystal chain to finish, but as of now, it is coming together very nicely, and affordable too.
 
 
I want to thank all who stop by, please let me know you were here, by leaving me a note in the comments.
 
Many Crafty Blessings!
 Please visit again soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment