Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sometimes You Just Need A Time Out

Try as I might, sometimes I just need to take a step back and a "time out" from all the weight and heaviness of life.

A burden that my family has carried for months in regards to one of the youngest members of the family, that endured such an unspeakable horror, that without prayer, may scar him emotionally for life.

Today we received word that legal justice will prevail.
THANK YOU LORD!

Now restoration can begin. So today, I took time to shut out the world outside, and just be alone, with my thoughts and meditations on the goodness of God.

Facebook, has an app, that shows "on this day" over the time frame one has spent  on this social media outlet. Today I dove a little deeper, into private conversations with many, and seen that instead of growing, I had reverted more recently to the gal with zero optimism, and even less faith.
Two years ago, was someone I long to be again, and can not wait to see.

So, regrouping and restoration is on the horizon. Finding her again, may be tough, but I am determined to be her again.
And with these thoughts, my creativity is resurfacing.

Today, it was all about flowers. Today, I got busy, and am so thrilled with the results thus far.




So, if you find yourself at a crossroad, a point of searching for the former reflection of who you recognize, take time for you, regain perspective, dust away the cobwebs that have dulled your view and had you bound, and rediscover who you want to be.

Many Blessings to You, God Bless, and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment