Monday, October 13, 2014


BUSY, BUSY, BUSY......

Talk about crazy. Starting 4 weeks ago, pure chaos engulfed me. My husband suffered and serious leg injury, that required immediate surgery, it was a LONG few weeks of running him to doctor's appointments, aiding him in maintaining his job (thank God it was something I could do) and also running my parents to do grocery shopping, and appointments as their car had brokedown, as did our primary vehicle, we luckily enough had my husband work vehicle to aid. My husband is recovering quite well, 3 more weeks to go in keeping that leg straight, then the physical therapy begins.

It is in those moments, of total disarray, that I began to miss my "routine" life. And I especially missed my creative time. I have however, managed to get a few things in order for swaps, and have created another canvas.

The old adage is, "That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger". I should be Wonder Woman by now, lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment