Thursday, September 11, 2014

What A Long and Winding Road

It has been far too long. Two and half years to be exact. What a long and winding road. So many life changes, some great, some terrible. Along the way, I have fallen, got back up more times than I like to count, and yet somehow, I have begun to find strength in my faith
(although the last few weeks have been a real test of my faith).
And also along that road, I have met many, m any beautiful, loving, kind, encouraging and talented women along the way, and have built many friendships.
I have also been blessed to test my talents in crafting. I have l learned many new skills, and found my creative "chi".
So, this is my new start to blogging. Here I am going to share some of my own crafts and designs, but it is not all about the crafting, I hope that I can encourage and inspire from this blog. I know that I am not the only one that has been traveling this road, nor will I be the last. So if I can share my perils, and the wisdom I gained in teachings and learning many times the hard way, I hope it will bless others. So, here I go, another new adventure!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment