Monday, November 12, 2012

Ugh, Artistic Block Sucks!


So, here it is......I consider myself an artist. An artist in many mediums; canvas, jewelry, mixed media art and so on. And with that comes the dreaded "ARTIST BLOCK". I am sharing this because I had decided to enter into my very first "blog hop", and after viewing other blogs of those also doing the "hop" (and I forgot to mention it is a holiday blog hop) I realized that all I really had going for my was my imagination, I don't have alot of fancy machines and things, I do however have lots of ink, and ink accessories, paint embellishments paper and so on and so on.
Fast forward past the first 3 failed projects, and I think think, ,maybe, just maybe the fourth one could be a strong contender, lol, at this very moment, still waiting for glue to dry and ink....


I had lost all confidence until I realized that I do have imagination and talent. While the following is something I did a year or two ago, with postcards from our vacation in Key West, and found seashells, scrapbook paper, tissue paper, I made art for our walls, so as a teaser for my yet to dry Holiday Blog Hop project, here my first "scrapbook memory" wall art. Be back this evening with the finished holiday project...




1 comment: