Thursday, January 30, 2020

Video Featuring Beautiful Jewelry Made With Beebeecraft

Hello there!

So happy you are here!

Today I wanted to share another video link to my 
YouTube channel
where today I have shared a video 
featuring more,
beautiful handmade jewelry
using jewelry making supplies
from
Beebeecraft.



Also in these projects, I used items from my personal creative stash including;
Washi Tape, PLAID Crafts Glitteric Medium, PLAID Crafts Folkart Paints, Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect & of course e6000 Adhesive.

I absolutely love the cabochon findings from Beebeecraft. 
They made the design style choices so easy, and ranged from Vintage to even more Modern styling.

I hope you will stop by and check out the video that also has a "process" feature with the Shabby Chic style earrings above.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope to see you again soon!

Don't forget to subscribe to both this blog & my YouTube channel, to stay up to date on what my hands & mind are creating next!

Please visit Beebeecraft online @:




Until next time......

Live Life Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment