Friday, January 17, 2020

How To Create A Beautiful "Faux" China Plate

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to INSPIRE!

Wanted to drop a link to my YouTube Channel, featuring my latest DIY  Home Decor Project.

I have on hand, a good amount of plain buffet style plates that I had acquired from a closing business a few years ago.

I host family gathering on holidays nearly every year, and still have an overflow of extra plates.

So, in an effort to "spiff" up my present decor, I decided to add a decorative plate to sit on our fireplace in our living room.



I wanted it to match an antique blue & white china vase that has been in my family for years, so I coordinated colors with it.



Lucky me, it just so happened that I had received a product package from Kim Lippincott of Vintage Rose Creations over on Facebook,
that featured a GORGEOUS blue & white botanical napkin, designed by Michel Design Works, that was absolutely perfect for this project.

And I am devoted to my Mod Podge by PLAID, so of course that is what I used to transform this dull white plate into
a decorative masterpiece.

To add a bit of flair, I also used 
Faber-Castell Gel Paint in Gold around the outer edge of the plate.

Here is the link for the process video, and ALL LINKS are featured in the description box below the video.
I hope you enjoy!



Thanks so much for visiting today!

Hope to see you visit again soon!

Until next time.....

Live Life Inspired!

1 comment: