Monday, September 16, 2019

Colorful Mixed Media Card With Positive Sentiment

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to INSPIRE!

Sometimes we need a card and need it quick, with no time to run out a buy one.

If you have the right supplies, you can make one that easy to put together, but has LOADS of personality.

That is what I have done this week for my DT project for Rita Barakat Designs.


I used a 6x6 Mixed Media Card, as I wanted to add color using the Aladine Izink Inks & 3D Izink Texture Paste.

And the perfect touch, one of Rita's "Wild & Free" Die Cuts, which just happens to be my FAVE collection!

I randomly dropped the inks separately unto an acrylic sheet, then applied it face down to the card, to achieved random patterns. Allowing to dry between each color.


I applied beautiful washi tape with sentiments and designs, over the surface of the card.


I also applied with a spatula, the 3D Izink Texture paste using a honeycomb stencil, randomly over the card.



Once everything had set, I added the die cat using Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares, and finished with self adhesive pearl stencils, mini flowers, and metal embellishment. 

Yes it was that easy!
And what a cheerful and encouraging card to share!



For the "Wild & Free" Die Cut Collection, visit Rita's Etsy store at:

And be sure to follow Rita & her team, as well as find fresh inspiratoin daily through Facebook at 
Rise & Shine with Rita Barakat.




Join in Monday evenings for Mixed Media Mondays over at Rita Barakat1 on Facebook:



And don't forget to subscribe to Rita's blog at:



Thanks so much for visiting today!

Hope to see you again soon!

Until next time.......
Live Life Inspired!💖

1 comment: