Thursday, January 24, 2019

Time To Bloom: A practical perspective In Art Journaling

Hello my fellow creatives!
Welcome to INSPIRE!

I wanted to share with you a link to my latest personal project, an art journal collage, inspired by the lovely 
Marta Lapkowska- a.k.a. "Maremi's Small Art".


For years I have admired her work, her artistry, her LOVE for creativity, and she has inspired many projects  that I have created.

And as I have been following her, I have learned that creativity doesn't have to be difficult. If something is not working the way you had pictured, take it a different direction and just go with it.

I am kind of a "3D" crafter of sorts, altering objects is a great love, and I have always seemed to struggle with card making, and art journaling. 

With this latest art journal entry, I am feeling more confident that this too, I can do!

So, here is the link to my YouTube channel, where you can see how this collage came together.



Products featured in this project are from:

Canvas Corp Brands/Tattered Angels

ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever

 And a host of Ranger/Tim Holtz products as well, purchased through various retailers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I hope that this post and project, INSPIRES you too!

Until next time......
Live a Creative Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment