Tuesday, November 21, 2017

What A Mess: From Complete Chaos To Organized Clutter

Hello there!
Welcome to INSPIRE.

Today's post, begins with a question.
Have you ever stepped into your 
(messy) creative space to create
and realized what complete 
chaos & disarray your space is?

This can totally hinder 
the creative energy.

And that is exactly what happened to me.
My creative energy totally deadlocked,
because of the mess.
 As you will see in the evidence of
a mess, in these first photo's.





So right in the middle of Christmas crafting,
I decide to clean and reorganize my space.

TWO DAYS!
It has taken me.....
to create a more organized mess,
instead chaos.
Needless to say, I have vowed 
never to leave it like I found it,
ever again. (Rrright)😉
I have to say, the two days spent, was
well worth it.







Definitely a better creative energy.
And I can not wait 
to get busy messing....eh hem, creating again!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time.....Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment